Before proceeding with your booking at easyStorage, it’s essential to familiarise yourself with some key information. Take a moment to read through the following details to ensure a smooth experience.
- Protection of mattresses with a polythene cover is required (available for purchase from van)
- Soft furnishings protection recommended (available for purchase from van)
- Disconnect and drain all appliances before arrival
Access & returns
- 2 working days’ notice is required for access or return delivery
- Access/Inspection (Mon-Fri 09.00 to 16.00) requires 2 working days’ notice. The first hour is free
Charges & protection cover
- Contracted base storage rate is guaranteed for 12 months
- Return fees will be quoted at the time of booking your return
- Free transport for returns within 10 miles. Additional mileage costs £6/mile (per van which is 3 pods)
- Packing services and waiting time is charged at £80/hour
- Dismantling service: £37.50 per item
- No refunds for unused storage periods
- Payments renew unless 2 clear working days’ notice given before next payment date
- The Maximum Replacement Value you have selected must include all goods stored. The valuation should reflect the current replacement cost, allowing for age, condition and degree of use.
- There are certain circumstances where we restrict or exclude liability and it is recommended you review our Terms and Conditions and PodProtect Addendum.
- If you have confirmed to us that you have arranged your own insurance and NOT accepted PodProtect, our liability is limited to £40 per Item (defined as ‘the entire contents of a box, parcel, package, carton, case or similar container or any other object or thing that is moved, handled or stored by Us’) or £250 per Pod (whichever the lesser)
- We charge an additional £50 claims administration fee for each successful claim. This amount will be deducted from the amount awarded following any successful claim
- Soft furnishings such as but not limited to sofas, armchairs and mattresses that are not protected by polythene covers are not covered
- Compressed-wood flat-pack furniture is not covered
Restrictions, excluded items & cancellations
- Maximum weight per easyPod: 650kgs
- Maximum length per easyPod: 2.25m
- Notify us 2 clear working days ahead about oversized/overweight items for specialised services
- You are not permitted to submit certain items for removal or storage
- Please refer to the Excluded Items list contained in paragraph 12) c) of our Terms and Conditions.
- On the day collection cancellation: Full fixed loading fee and first month’s storage
- On the day of return cancellation: Full fixed loading fee
- Cancellation with less than 2 clear working days’ notice: £75 fee