Book online 24 hours a day or call our Storage Solutions Specialists on 01895 541322 during office hours. All you will need to do is provide us with your postcode, then confirm a few details such as the number of storage units (easyPods) and a collection date.
Things to think about before booking
There are a few things that you can decide before booking your storage with us to ensure your booking is as quick and easy as possible. Here are a few steps that we suggest you take before moving forward with your booking:
- Decide exactly what you need to store. This helps you decide how much space you need as well as what boxes and packing materials will be necessary. You can then use the space calculator to see how many units you may need.
- Think about if you will need a collection service or if would you prefer to transport your items to our depots yourself.
- Look at whether you will need insurance to protect your belongings and what level of cover you will want. When opting for insurance you will need to know the approximate value of all of your items.
How to book online
- Go to our booking page and enter the postcode you would like your items collected from and click continue.
- Scroll through the space options and click the green select button under your chosen option. (You can visit the space calculator for help figuring out how much space you need.)
- Fill in your contact details and collection details.
If you have a promo code, you can add it in the summary section by clicking I have a promo code (under collection services and above pay today). Enter the code in the box and click apply to calculate your new total. If you receive an alert it may mean that this code has now expired.
- Choose your insurance plan by clicking on the box with the Insurance cover amount you require and write a description in the box below of what is being stored.
- Read through the summary to ensure the information is correct.
- Click Continue to checkout if you are ready to book.
Not ready to book yet?
Click ‘Email me this quote’ to get a copy of the details for later.
- You will be taken to the booking confirmation page.
Now you can set up your online account or simply wait for your confirmation email and start packing up your belongings ready for your storage collection.